Customer Care Associate
The Customer Care Associate’s main duty is to provide the best service to customers!
If you are someone who enjoys interacting with people (in a safe distance of course!), convince and convert, this is for you.
You will take full ownership of your work in an exciting start up environment. Also, we have wonderful colleagues, much like family. You’ll love it here.
At DAS, you will be able to see your visions of creating a creative and unconventional workplace for everyone come true – be part of the important pillar.
You will be working closely with the Operations Head and Business Strategists in driving best customer service initiatives for all our customers, closing any potential lapse and loopholes of the process.
You will be given the opportunity to learn managerial skills and have the opportunity to step up as the CS Lead and eventually spearheading and leading your own CS team.
What you will learn:
- Managing the full spectrum of CS efficiency and efficacy
- Be groomed to be a lead
- Financial and ROI analysis
- Market & competitor Analysis
- How to optimise and maximise operations functions to scale revenue from $0 to minimum 7-8 figures within a year
- How to make a business operationally feasible
- Proprietary ecommerce techniques
- Find gaps within our existing operations and processes and think of how to close them
- Prepare, analyze and report statistics and data to track cases that are out of the norm
- Communicate with external clients and stakeholders on statistics and ensure enquiries are resolved
- Be able to anticipate potential problems and come up with possible solutions to resolve them
- Comfortable with rolling up your sleeves to get hands on – help out with warehouse if necessary
- Handle Inbound and Outbound Calls
- Handle emails, chats and public relations in a fast and accurate manner
- Promptly update any customer related information
- Self-learner, ambitious, good attitude, excited by challenges
- Passionate about business, strategy & personal-growth
- Passionate about marketing/business or interested to learn
- Able to lead a small team
- Resourceful critical thinker to resolve challenges
- Good team player with ability to interact with all levels
- Be detail oriented and organised
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Bright individuals!
- $2k – 3k
- Working Hours: 10am to 6pm Monday to Sunday
- 5/6 working days – Flexi arrangement
- Location: 36 Kaki Bukit Pl, #01-01 Entrance across Enterprise One carpark gantry, Singapore 416214
In our commitment to finding the best talents in Singapore, our hiring department can be reached over email at email@example.com
You can contact us anytime, but we will only respond during office hours. Alternatively, you can also contact us through the form below.