Human Resource Intern
You will join our Human Resource generalist function and will be involved in many of the strategic decision making sessions.
At DAS, you will be able to see your visions of creating a creative and unconventional workplace for everyone come true – be part of the important pillar.
This position is the first of its kind in Singapore, where you will be exposed to business principles integrated with HR and digital marketing skills under the mentorship of the Head of HR who is also the growth hacker.
Job Synopsis: You will be working closely with your mentor to learn how to drive business directions with human resources strategies and industries standards.
This will be a great milestone for you to venture into the HR industry.
- Work directly with the HR Executives in sourcing, filtering, and evaluating talents.
- Assist in full spectrum of HR function including orientation, leave & training administration, administration of employee benefits and other HR operations.
- Upkeeping the office with good vibes and a positive atmosphere.
- Organizing engagement activities and maintaining staff welfare.
- Performing research works for the fundamentals of Compensation and Benefits, and present reports on how to remain competitive.
- Assist with the ideation and creation of some employer branding collaterals as needed.
- Assist with some other ad-hoc administrative tasks, including paperwork drafting, minutes taking, and upkeeping of employee databases.
- Attend to employee grievances and handle all employee’s matters concerning Singapore jurisdiction.
- Self-learner, ambitious, good attitude, excited by challenges
- Passionate about business, strategy & personal-growth
- Passionate about marketing/business or interested to learn
- Relatively bright individuals!
- Able to commit min. 3 months
- SGD 1k nett / month
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday (10am-6pm)
- Location: Vertex Building (UBI)
In our commitment to finding the best talents in Singapore, our hiring department can be reached at the number: 9224-8663.
You can contact us anytime, but we will only respond during office hours. Alternatively, you can also contact us through the Whatsapp Chat button on the bottom right.