You will join our Procurement team and will be involved in many of the strategic decision making sessions.
At DAS, you will be able to see your visions of creating a creative and unconventional workplace for everyone come true – be part of the important pillar.
This position is the first of its kind in Singapore, where you will be overseeing country sourcing and qualification of suppliers. You will be able to take full ownership over your work and make decisions that matter in an exciting start-up environment.
Job Synopsis: You will be working closely with your mentor to learn how to drive business directions with procurement strategies
Both Fresh Grads and Professionals are welcome! Working hours are flexible.
- Sustainability of supply chain
- Improving relationships with supplier
- Financial and ROI analysis
- Market & competitor Analysis
- How to optimize procurement process to scale revenue from $0 to minimum 7-8 figures within a year
- How to make a business operationally feasible
- Proprietary ecommerce techniques
- Responsible for implementing procurement initiatives and process improvements
- Forecasting of inventory listing
- Tracking shipment from overseas
- Handling of shipment deposits and payments
- Self-learner, ambitious, good attitude, excited by challenges
- Passionate about business, strategy & personal-growth
- Strong creative and analytical skills
- $2k – $2.5k
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday (Flexible Working Hours)
- Location: Vertex Building (UBI)
In our commitment to finding the best talents in Singapore, our hiring department can be reached at the number: 9224-8663.
You can contact us anytime, but we will only respond during office hours. Alternatively, you can also contact us through the Whatsapp Chat button on the bottom right.