Showroom Sales Associate
Our Showroom Sales Associates’ are not expected to be solely sales-centric and sales-driven monsters.
The Showroom Sales Associate here is expected to be helpful friends with our walk-in customers and assist in all their inquiries about our products.
If you are someone who enjoys interacting with people (in a safe distance of course!), convince and convert, this is for you.
You will take full ownership of your work in an exciting start-up environment. Also, we have wonderful colleagues, much like family. You’ll love it here.
At DAS, you will be able to see your visions of creating a creative and unconventional workplace for everyone come true – be part of the important pillar.
We depend on you in providing the best service to walk-in customers, so this is a very important role! We need a motivated and competitive individual who will strive to meet customer acquisition.
The Showroom Sales Associate will provide support to the supervisor and assisting with customer related needs but no sales target to chase.
What you will learn:
- Managing full spectrum of Salesfloor with upmost efficiency and efficacy
- Be groomed to be a Lead
- Providing excellent service
- How to optimise and maximise operations functions
- How to make a business operationally feasible
- Keeping sales floor clean and tidy
- To provide excellent customer and sales service
- Identify and attend to customers’ needs and inquiries on our products
- Create a positive image and lead consumers to use/purchase it
- Update and provide information and feedback to the Sales & Marketing team on sales and status
- Process payment
- Self-learner, ambitious, good attitude, excited by challenges
- Passionate about business, strategy & personal-growth
- Outgoing and friendly personality
- Customer-oriented approach
- Able to lead a small team
- Resourceful critical thinker to resolve challenges
- Good team player with the ability to interact with all levels
- Be detail-oriented and organized
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Zendesk
- Relatively bright or extremely self-driven individuals!
- $2k – 3k
- Working Hours: 10am to 6pm Monday to Sunday
- 5.5/6 working days – Flexi arrangement
- Location: 36 Kaki Bukit Pl, #01-01 Entrance across Enterprise One carpark gantry, Singapore 416214
In our commitment to finding the best talents in Singapore, our hiring department can be reached at the number: 9224-8663.
You can contact us anytime, but we will only respond during office hours. Alternatively, you can also contact us through the Whatsapp Chat button on the bottom right.